In deze collectie vind je:
- achtergrondinfo over autisme (kenmerken, signalen ...);
- tools voor leerkrachten (pictogrammen, tips, individueel handelingsplan ...);
- aangepaste leermiddelen, hulpmiddelen en materialen voor leerlingen met ASS (m.b.v. visuele ondersteuning en stappenplannen).
- Het materiaal en de tips zijn ook vaak bruikbaar bij andere leerlingen, dus niet enkel bij leerlingen met autisme.
- De voorgestelde maatregelen en tips zijn niet bindend. Kijk bij elke leerling apart welke aanpassingen het meest functioneel zijn.
Autism: Info for students
Through a presentation and some immersion exercises the students learn more about how children with autism experience the world and how they can take these children into account.
Teacher, ICT co-ordinator, …
Sensory Overdose: How someone with autism experience the world?
Some people with autism have difficulty with sensory experiences: they hear, smell, feel everything intensely. This film gives the viewer an idea of the sensory overdose, and how often we encounter in our daily lives.
The movie is part of …
Dealing with students with ASD: Tips
A bundle full of tips around:
- communication with ASD students;
- organization of classroom activities and school trips;
- tackling tests, homework, speaking engagements;
- trips and school trips;
- adapted teaching materials;
- approach to problem …
How can I stimulate the learning process of students with ASD?
In what way can you, as a teacher, meet the specific needs of a pupil with ASD in mainstream education?
Fatima Fares conducted an investigation on this subject in the context of her graduation project.
She made a design (flowchart) with clear, …
Student (teacher training)
Participate! : Help understand autism better
Do you want to know more about autism? Do you have questions about how you can support a child with ASD in daily life?
Discover the answers to these questions and many more on this site, the website for anyone who is looking for clear information …
Autism, a handicap with many faces: Info package
An extensive info bundle from the Flemish Autism Association with background information and tips.
- What is autism?
- Which signals can you recognize?
- How and what support can you offer?
- What influence does a person with ASD have on the …
Autispectrum disorder: Information bundle
A bundle with the following chapters:
- What is autism?
- ASS shows itself differently at all ages.
- How does one determine whether someone has ASD?
- How often does AS occur and what is the cause?
- What after the diagnosis of ASD?
- Concrete tips for …
Behavioral problems in the classroom: concise information about disorders such as ADHD, DCD and more
On the site you get a brief overview of behavioral problems and learning disabilities that you can encounter as a teacher in children in your class. For each disorder you get a summary of the characteristics and a possible approach.
The following …
Teacher, Pedagogical counsellor, …
Au'tis me a state: Tips about autism
Prints with tips for everyone who knows someone with ASD (autism spectrum disorder).
These prints can also be found on the Facebook page Au 'tis me' n condition .
A student with autism in the classroom
The aim of the brochure is to give concrete tips and tools to teachers so that they feel more competent in dealing with pupils with autism.
This brochure is compiled by the National Expertise Center for Special Education (LECSO) and the Dutch …