IBP approach for primary and secondary education
Schools are making better and more use of ICT. This not only increases the number of personal data that schools use. The dependence on IT also entails new risks, such as cyber crime and data breaches.
Protecting the personal data of students and …
Evaluate and give feedback in one? Try the 'rubric of one'
How can you evaluate clearly and provide your students with concrete feedback?
A rubric of one is a handy format that gives students insight into which goal they should achieve, what they can still do to become better at it and at what level they …
First degree comparison: Transfer rule terms
Remedial exercises about the transfer rules for terms.
Handy count: Remedial exercises
Split and divide with whole numbers. The applications of the distributive property with a negative factor. Sometimes the negative factor has to be, the other time it doesn't have to be split.
Regular polygons: Research assignment
Design your own logo, which has the shape of a regular polygon.
- calculate circumference and area of a regular polygon;
- angle size,
- corner sum,
- center angle,
- apothema and length of one side;
- construct circumscribed circle; …
Regular polygons: Task
- calculate angle sum;
- calculate midpoint angle of a polygon;
- calculate angle size of each corner of the polygon;
- construct a regular polygon with a compass / triangle;
- solve problem about circumference of regular polygon and …
Triangle measurement: Quiz
A quiz with an improvement key to let the students practice exercises faster on sine, cosine and tangent:
- accurate notation of trigonometric numbers;
- calculate angles and sides using trigonometric numbers.
Single and compound substances: Naming and formulas
Extra exercises with improvement key about naming and formulas of simple and compound substances.
Mass and volume: Student tests - Naturalis 1
Student tests for determining mass and volume.
VR solar system
This is a virtual reality journey through space in our solar system. You can travel to any planet in our system.
A 360 ° experience, living and learning as an astronaut, the experience of traveling in the solar system.