The most important key combinations in Microsoft Word
Does it take you so long to prepare a document? It can be faster if you know shortcuts or key combinations. This overview helps you on your way.
Starters guide: Create a newsletter with Office 365
A step-by-step plan for creating and sending a newsletter.
You can approach it in 2 ways:
- with Word or Publisher,
- with Outlook.
Student (not teacher training)
Microsoft Word: Course basic knowledge
Themes that will be discussed:
- the ribbon,
- text formatting,
Screencast: Open Microsoft Word program
Tutorial to learn the program Word to open and save a file.
Word tables and bullets: Exercise
Four exercises on inserting tables and bullets in Microsoft Word:
- Exercise 1: Create and change a table;
- Exercise 2: Creative with tables - create pixel art;
- Exercise 3: Insert an unnumbered list;
- Exercise 4: Insert a numbered list.
Teacher, ICT co-ordinator, …
German Pearls: IT tips and tricks
On German Pearls you can find all sorts of tips and tricks about various IT applications and devices using tutorials and videos;
- basic functions Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access;
- iPhone, iPad;
- computer and internet in general;
ICT co-ordinator, System administrator, …
Let text read aloud with Microsoft Word without additional software
In Microsoft Word you can have text read aloud. You do not need any additional software. In this video you can see how you use the function.
- Click on the 'Check' tab.
- Click on 'Read aloud'.
From now on the reading function is …
Organisation, company, NPO
Word and Excel: Guided independent learning
This contribution challenges pupils to:
- to read a text of seven pages on youth subcultures and analyze;
- set containing a Word document:
- a word explanation of concepts from the reading text;
- answers to questions asked;
- a draft survey. …
Cover with computer: Roadmap with screenshots
With this plan, the students independently with an internet picture and WordArt decorated cover sheet.