School Education Gateway
Presented in 23 European languages, the School Education Gateway is a single point of entry for teachers, school leaders, policy makers, experts and other professionals in the school education field. Join today and stay informed about European policy and action for schools!
- Latest - Fresh insights into Europe’s policy and practice in school education: short news articles, a calendar of events, and a collection of Good Practices from European projects and classrooms.
- Viewpoints - Your source of Europe’s expert opinions and ideas in school education provided through articles and interviews. You can also take part in periodic short polls on intriguing topics and make your opinion count!
- Resources - Publications to stay informed, ready-to-use tutorials and teaching materials, from Europe for your classroom! Also discover how the European Toolkit for Schools can help your school to promote inclusive education and tackle early school leaving.
- Theme pages - Explore the content through the EU’s nine key priorities in school education:
- Teacher Academy - Teacher Academy allows teachers to discover a wide range of training opportunities and resources for their classroom. It consists of a central course catalogue with information on in-service onsite courses by independent course providers, School Education Gateway’s own free online courses, and a selection of teaching materials developed by eTwinning teachers, EU institutions and other EU-funded projects.
- Erasmus+ opportunities - Schools across Europe can benefit from the funding opportunities provided by the European Commission’s Erasmus+ Programme, including support for training courses and teaching assignments for professional development, or participation in project partnerships. Discover the three tools that School Education Gateway provides for schools to prepare their Erasmus+ applications!
Erasmus+ funding opportunities for schools
Het Erasmus+ programma is het grootste financieringsprogramma voor scholen in Europa. Terwijl duizenden scholen reeds baat gehad hebben bij de financiering door Erasmus+ is het van belang dat zoveel mogelijk scholen zich bewust zijn van de …