Leerlingen zelfstandig aan het werk zetten
Laat leerlingen zelfstandig aan de slag gaan met werkbundels, contractwerk of materiaal waarbij ze zelf hun oefeningen kunnen nakijken.
- Stel zelf je eigen werkblaadjes samen met de spelling-, woordenlijst- of schoonschrifgenerator, met de sommenprinter of met klokrekenen.nl.
- Zoek zelfcorrigerend materiaal via de trefwoorden knijpkaarten, Pico Piccolo of Mini Loco.
- Werk in je klas met taakdozen.
- Snuister in alle downloadbare werkbladen en oefenbundels voor de lagere school.
- Laat leerlingen online oefeningen maken op oefen.be.
- Maak gebruik van hulpkaartjes, handige tools en blanco weekoverzichten om het zelfstandig werk te organiseren.
Op deze pagina vind je alvast enkele voorbeelden van werkbundels, kant-en-klare contractwerken en weekoverzichten.
Practice bundle all verbs - Éventail-junior En action 6
Booklet to practice the verbs of all chapters.
Help the zoo!: Addition and subtraction up to 100 practicing
With this digital escape room , students practice adding and subtracting up to 100. There are also short questions. Math language is also repeated.
The animals in the zoo have escaped, by solving assignments the children have to fill the cages back …
Day starters: Automation exercises
Short series of math exercises to start the day (as independent work).
A practice series for almost every day of the school year.
These topics are covered:
- splits up to 10,
- addition and subtraction within 20,
- times tables,
- sharing tables, …
Add and subtract repetition exercises up to 100
Bundle with math exercises to repeat the subject matter of the second grade.
Clear gradation in the exercises offered.
Spelling and Linguistics: Comprehensive Work Bundle
Extensive work bundle with exercises on spelling and linguistics:
- words with short, long and other vowels;
- words with ei and ij;
- words with ou and au;
- words with aai, ewe and oei;
- words with two consonants in front;
- words with sch and schr;
- words …
Cartoon drawing: Step-by-step plan
A step-by-step plan with illustrations to let students design and draw a comic themselves. Go through the steps together with your students or let them work independently with the bundle.
Repeat third grade learning material: Practice daily
This bundle is intended as a daily practice moment to automate the material of the third grade during the corona period.
The following course material is practiced:
- analog and digital clock reading,
- indicate fractions,
- mental math to 1000, …
Philosophy of language: Review exercises for the fourth grade
This bundle of work contains a lot of repetition exercises on linguistics for the fourth grade.
The following course material is discussed:
- verbs (stem, personal form, infinitive, subject, conjugate (tt)),
- degrees of comparison, …
Remediation exercises: Worksheets
This series of extra remedial exercises for Dutch are nicely shaped and contain chips with explanations and exercises. They are worksheets around the OTT, the OVT and the VD
Because of the content and design they are suitable for different levels. …
Repetition exercises language at the end of the fourth year
Every day, students repeat the course material at the end of the fourth year.
The following exercises are discussed:
- spelling: diphthongs, sing and double, words ending in d, t or b, p, verbs, ...
- linguistics: subject, person form, information …
Collection of verbs - Quartier étoile 5
A bundle to repeat the verbs French in the present tense. First there is an overview with all known verbs (which can be adapted) Below are fill-in sheets and fill-in sentences as exercises.
Can be used separately from the method.
Linguistics: Thematic collection - Tijd voor Taal accent 3
All study material language assessment at Time for Language accent 3 . The collection is thematically structured.
- degrees of comparison,
- singular and plural,
- collective names,