Combination theory: Permutations
BookWidgets exercise with questions about permutations in combination theory.
Repetition Variations: Exercises
BookWidgets exercise with questions about repetition variations.
Combination leather: Variations
BookWidgets exercise with questions about variations in combination theory.
Transformations and Coordinates: Exercises
BookWidget with exercises on the different types of transformations.
Addition and subtraction of fractions: Bingo
Students choose 24 possible answers from a list and fill them in on an empty bingo form. A worksheet on which students can count is provided. Also an improvement key and bingo tickets to pull out of a bag. Whoever gets a row first is the winner.
Multiplication and division of fractions: Maze
Maze that the student can go through by multiplying and dividing fractions. Improvement key is provided.
Comparison of the first degree: Help sheet
Schedule about comparisons of the first degree with one unknown to be used in the first year of secondary.
- x + a = b;
- ax = b;
- ax + b = c.
Center and spread measures: Exercises (2/2)
Exercises on statistics on, among other things:
- determining the center measures and the ranges of the grouped data;
- drawing a box plot (both graphically and manually).
Center and Spread Measures: Exercises (1/2)
BookWidgets exercises on statistics about:
- determining the mean, mode, median, and quartiles of grouped data;
- determining the mean, mode, median, and quartiles of ungrouped data.
Processing data: Exercises
Exercises on the following parts of statistics:
- preparing a frequency table of grouped data;
- read a frequency table of classes;
- misleading charts.