Working in Smartschool: Step-by-step plans
In this contribution you will find several step-by-step plans to work with Smartschool. These show you how to use Smartschool:
- sends a new message;
- add an attachment to a message;
- save an attachment;
- consult my documents;
- create a folder in my …
Scavenger Hunt: Design and play an educational quest
Create your own treasure hunt by leading the route and saving the waypoints. At each route point you can add a quiz question.
Teams or students who walk your route can earn points by answering the questions.
The following assignments are covered:
- indicate vowels and consonants in the alphabet;
- write down words in which the vowel sounds short or long;
- circle the word that comes first in the alphabet;
- give a letter that is missing from the alphabet; …
Marc Macho: Watch and listen assignment F.C. The Champions
Students watch the Marc Macho episode.
They solve a number of questions.
Mmkmm words: Read, understand and write
Practice sheet covering the following skills:
- read a simple description and write down the appropriate mmkmm word,
- reading and answering a question that contains a mmkmm word,
- solve simple word rebus,
- overwrite single mmkmm words without error.
Time-out corner in class
A bundle to use in the time-out corner.
The bundle can serve to let the student in the corner reflect on his feelings and gives tips to relax.
Classroom door decoration
With this document you can decorate your classroom door.
When you put it all together, you get the quote: "We all have something in us that this world needs."
Division of tasks group work
Cards with division of roles when working in groups:
- material master,
- time keeper,
- keeper of silence,
Class task cards
Class tasks to hang on the board or a task board.
The tasks are visually supported with a print.
Knowledge of numbers up to 1000: Repetition
Practice number knowledge:
- insight into numbers,
- counting with jumps,
- math language.