Future Teacher 3.0: inclusief leren
Deze journey legt uit hoe leren meer inclusief kan zijn voor meer studenten. Je zal verschillende modellen ontdekken. Bovendien leer je op welke manier alle personeelsleden een rol kunnen spelen om ervoor te zorgen dat studenten – met of zonder beperkingen – onafhankelijker kunnen zijn.
Pagina gemaakt in samenwerking met Toll-net, een project van KlasCement.
Future Teacher 3.0: Including education, accessibility is about a lot of people
In most organizations, people expect the support team to be responsible for students with disabilities who have access to the curriculum.
But this is not fair and it is not effective. There are different approaches to support students with …
Future Teacher 3.0: Including education, resources and experiences are important
Many people have preferences about the way they learn. Some prefer to learn via videos, others listen to audio. Some prefer information in bullets and tables, others prefer images and diagrams.
If a limitation makes certain types of resources much …
Future Teacher 3.0: Including education, tools
Technology offers two clear integration benefits:
- If students are aware of the built-in and freely available options in their daily software, they can be more independent and productive.
- Aware of the benefits of digital resources, teaching staff …
Future Teacher 3.0: Including education, teaching to various students
Students in need of accessibility cover a broad spectrum.
They may include:
- postdoctoral students at the university with sensory impairments or neurodiversity problems,
- students with complex learning and behavioral problems in specialized …
Future Teacher 3.0: Including education, making resources and activities accessible
Including practice is not difficult. It's about .....
- make documents more accessible by paying attention to layout, images and hyperlinks;
- make presentations more accessible by paying attention to templates, notes and images;
- audio and video …